Black Hole is an aggressive force that seeks to dominate Wars World. Its COs have an evil intent and are highly destructive, not really caring how many units they lose as long as they can achieve their goal.
In the original Advance Wars the head of the Black Hole army, Sturm, caused the other nations to go to war with each other by deceiving them. In the end however his scheme was discovered, foiled and Black Hole was defeated.
In Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising Sturm is assisted by other COs - Adder, Flak, Lash and Hawke - in invading the other nations. Black Hole is also armed with new technologies such as the large factories, Black Cannons and Minicannons. However, allied nations manage to defeat Black Hole once again. Sturm attempted to use a bomb to destroy both him and the Allied Nations COs, but was killed by Hawke before he could detonate it.
In Dual Strike, Black Hole is lead by Von Bolt and his Bolt Guard, Jugger Koal/Zac and Kindle/Candy. Hawke and Lash from the previous games return but they're deserted from the Black Hole army when they discover Von Bolt only wishes to destroy the land to sustain his own life, not conquering Wars World. Flak and Adder also make an appearance, not in the campaign. They appear as playable characters for the war room, combat and survival.
Black Holes commanding officers are:
- Sturm The original leader of Black Hole. He had high attack and could call in meteor strikes in for his CO power. He was killed by Hawke.
- Hawke The second in command of Black Hole during Sturm's reign. He has a slight buff in attack. He killed Sturm.
- Adder A very sly man, also was the third in command on Black Hole during Sturm's reign. Though he has no base power his CO abilities give him more movement.
- Lash Was the scientist for the Black Hole army. Uses defense stars for attack and defense. She has a rivalry Sonja.
- Flak A very dumb, incompetent Black Hole CO. He does a random amount of damage to his opponents. Was 5th in command during Sturm's reign.
- Clone Andy A clone of Andy. He has the same abilities as Andy. It is not known what happens to him.
- The Bolt Guard (Only appears in Advance Wars: Dual Strike):
- Black Hole seems to be influenced by Nazi Germany but with a sci-fi twist.
- As a side note, though their vehicles appear to float, they are still affected by terrain (aside from Sturm's vehicles).
- Black Hole has more COs then any other army, with nine total.
- Black Hole is the only nation you can't place in map editor.
- However, in Dual Strike, you can play as the Black Hole Army on certain maps (in VS mode), even going so far as to being able to not be harmed by the Minicannons.
|COs:||Adder | Clone Andy | Flak | Hawke | Jugger | Kindle | Koal | Lash | Sturm | Von Bolt|
|Bolt Guard:||Jugger | Kindle | Koal | Von Bolt|
|Black Hole Technology:||Oozium 238|