|Appearances||Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising, Advance Wars: Dual Strike|
|Affiliation||Orange Star, Battle Maps|
|Super CO power||Merchant Union|
|Advance Wars Theme|
|Dual Strike Theme|
A slick-talking businessman, Hachi gets a 10% discount on all Units.
Barter - Hachi can purchase units at 50% of their original price.
Hachi has Tag Breaks with the following COs:
Hachi is a broken CO in nearly every way, and is arguably one of the best CO's in the entire series.
- In pre-deployed maps where there are no factories (like numerous Hard Campaign missions), he can deploy units in cities, unlike other CO's.
- On maps with relatively low funding (such as in competitive play), he has access to high-cost units that the opponent does not.
- On maps with relatively high funding, he has more opportunities than ever to invest in whatever units he wants.
- He lacks a firepower boost in the conventional sense, but him being able to deploy Bombers and Neotanks (or anything) with ease gives him firepower superiority.
- His day to day abilities giving him a discount lets him often be the first player to afford a Tank early on.
- He has no weaknesses.
- His CO Power, for only 3 stars, doubles your purchasing value. (Though for just 2 stars more, you can get something better)
- His power meter is one of the shortest in the game, yet his Super CO Power provides lots of utility.
- Being able to deploy units in cities means you can essentially fortify your army any region of the map. You can also flood all of your cities with Infantry and/or Mech to increase your unit count, which is very important.
"I'm back in business."
"I'm open for business!"
"Switch all you want - It's free!"
"Hey, I'm no retiree!"
"I may be old, but I can still rumble!"
"Business is looking up!"
"Battles cost too much!"
"Thank you, come again!"
"Rematches are free!"
Hachi: "Shop till you drop! Or until I drop you!"
Sensei: "Ha ha ha! You're such the businessman!"
|COs:||Andy | Hachi | Jake | Max | Nell | Rachel | Sami|
|Former COs:||Grit | Olaf|